Wednesday 2 March 2011

Script

[This is the script for the conversation between the psychiatrist and the victim]


Psychiatrist: So [Pause] tell me what's been going on, you told me in your last session that you've been experiencing...


Victim: [Interrupting] I am not paranoid.


[Pause]


Psychiatrist: As I was saying, you said that you've seen someone following you


Victim: I'm not paranoid, someone has been following me and it's been getting worse.


Psychiatrist: Worse? Tell me what's making it worse.


Victim: It's been happening more often, for longer periods of time. And the places, the fucking places. Sometimes I see him right near my house.


Psychiatrist: Him?


Victim: Yeah, he's quite tall. Big built, you know? Like a man. How many women do you know that fit that description?


[Pause]


Victim: The last time. That was the worst.


Psychiatrist: Why?


Victim: OK, so... Yeah, I was on my way out of college. And, I could have sworn there was some guy following me. Like, everywhere.


Psychiatrist: Did you see his face?


Victim: No.


[Pause]


Victim: I was outside, and I could have sworn this guy was behind me. So, y'know, I turned around. Couldn't see anyone or anything. So I turned back around, and there it was.


(Cuts to the psychiatrists office)


Psychiatrist: What?


[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment